Support Ticket System
Please read over our frequently asked questions and inquires
- What brand are the rotors?
- Where are the rotors made?
What is the warranty on these rotors?
Eline Series: 1 year on warping, Lifetime on manufacturer defects such as cracking.
Premier Series: - 1 year on warping, Lifetime on manufacturer defects such as cracking.
Rotor must be within the minimum thickness. This warranty does not apply to mileage, accidents, abnormal operations, or improper installation or service. In no event will MyAutoSupplier be liable for incidental or consequential damages of any sort.
- Are these the actual photos of the rotors?
I see that you have quite a few different rotors for my vehicle. What is the difference between the silver ones (E-Line) Rotors vs. the ones with the black center (Premier)?
- Will there be duty fees to ship to Canada?
- Is there a warranty on pads?
- What is your return policy?
- How long does your rotors last?
- How will I go about setting up a Wholesale account with you?
- What are the lowest dust pads?
Did you ever have any problems with these rotors cracking?
There are very rare occurrences to which consumers have reported that their Drilled or Drilled and Slotted rotors have stress crack near the drilled holes. This is mainly due to excessive use of the brakes or the rotors are passed its minimum thickness point.
- Do you speak Spanish or have any Spanish speakers?
- I placed an order online; can I pick up my purchase?
- How do your rotors compare to other that I see online? What makes your rotors different?
- I only received one package, but I purchased a set of front and rear rotors. What do I do?
- I love your products and was wondering if you can sponsor me and my car?
- I live in Canada, but I have an address in the US that I can pick up my packages from. Can you ship to that address instead?
- Do you charge Tax for out of state buyers?
- What is the shipping time for my order?
Once I place an order, how long does it take before my order ships?
The processing time for orders is 24hrs to 72hrs after purchase before it is ready for shipment. Orders placed before 5:00pm PST will go through processing the same day. (Excludes Weekends and holidays).
- What shipping companies or carriers do you use?
Do you ship to other countries?
Yes, we offer international shipping. For international shipping rates, please contact us directly.
- How do I do an exchange or return?
- What is the procedure for a warranty claim for the rotors?
- Do I need to make changes or do any modifications in order to install the drilled/slotted rotors?
- My brakes are "squeaky" and squealing. How can I stop this?
- I ordered rotors with EBC pads but only received rotors?
- I ordered rotors with Hawk pads but only received rotors?
YOUR ORDER ?
Easy, fast and great customer service. Fill out the ticket form and submit. An agent will get back to your within 24 hours.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO FILL OUT THE TICKET FORM.Place Ticket Check Status
MyAutoSupplier employs a ticket system for all customer service related issues. Queries made by telephone are not effective as they do not permit us adequate time in order to respond to your query. Therefore, please choose the category that best suits your query and send it to us on a ticket. We are here to help you !Customer Service Hours:
Monday- Friday 6 am- 6.30 pm PSTPhone:
Tel : 1.800.297.7930
Fax : 562-623-0888